Foods and Kitchen Utensils I Use Frequently and Where to Find Them

Well, "where to find them" is a bit of a mislead because I prefer to show the maker's website rather than any retail outlet where I purchase.  But once you see and know what product to look for, you should be able to find it easily.

I like sharing a direct link to the maker's product for two reasons: 1) You can see the packaging without a doubt and usually get the nutritional info and ingredients list.  And 2) I am not here to tell you where to shop.  I may tell you where *I* buy something but I do not want to link to items that may disappear off the shelves and then I have a dead link.

So without further ado, in alphabetical(ish) order:

Have a recipe you’d like me to try out?  Let me know in comments.  So long as it’s gluten free, sugar free, yeast free, and corn free… I’ll have a look.  When leaving a comment, you may need to use the pull-down to change the selection from "Google Account" to "Name/URL" or "Anonymous"  Thanks!


Comments

  1. Just want to say, twice I have been to Whole Foods lately to get the butter and they were out. I suspect people do what I do and stock up because it is so nummy! Not sure but recommend buying extras.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I have "comment moderation" turned on so as soon as I see this comment I will publish it to the blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Brussels Sprouts

Vegan WFPB Pasta Primavera

How to Break Through the Intimidating First Steps with Your Instant Pot